Hello Everyone,

I have created a web site using jsp pages and struts framework, and
configured it on https using Tomcat WebServer.  After compilation of
my java files, it creates war file. And now I have copied files  to
"C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps"
folder with all jsp pages.

so now my site folder structure (C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps):

.../webapps/lmenaria.war
.../webapps/lmenaria
.../webapps/lmenaria/images
.../webapps/lmenaria/login.jsp
.../webapps/lmenaria/logout.jsp
.../webapps/lmenaria/.............
.../webapps/lmenaria/all jsp pages

now My web url is : https://www.lmenaria.com/lmenaria/login.jsp

but I want my url https://www.lmenaria.com/login.jsp instead of above.
I have copied all jsp pages to webapps folder  but its shows "page not
found" error, so what should I do ?

Can I configure Rewrite Rules or any other idea?

--
Thanks in advance,
Laxmilal menaria

http://www.chambal.com/