On Nov 26, 2007 12:58 PM, Bob Grabbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not sure which logs would help, but I've attached a notepad file with
> excerpts.

What would be best would be catalina.log at startup, showing
whether the SSL connector started cleanly.

And of course, any log entry relating specifically to an HTTPS
request.

> I didn't generate a new csr, I figured renewing the cert shouldn't need
> that. Do I need to go through that or should I be able to just renew it ?

Dunno about GoDaddy, but when I "renew" a Thawte cert for one of
my sites, I have to generate a new cert request. So I just create a new
keystore file, named something like keystore-example.com-2007, and
use that for the new cert.

HTH!
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]