IT WORKS! Thanks for the information.

Now, if only I could get the icon on the taskbar, I would be completely happy. But, I'm happy now.

Bruce

Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Bruce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Tomcat 6.0.14 startup on Windows

The help says this is possible with the //MS// option.

Can't answer that one.

When Tomcat starts, I get a command window that needs to be minimized.

You appear to have the "Allow service to interact with desktop" check
box set inside the Log On tab of tomcat6w.  Just clear it, and the
window will not be created.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.