> From: Thomas Chang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Problem by starting Tomcat after setting the
> spring-agent.jar
>
> Error opening zip file:
> C:\Programme\Apache\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\server\lib\spri
> ng-agent.jar -Djava.util.logging.manager

The C: and backward slashes may be confusing the JVM while trying to
load the agent.  I put the spring-agent.jar in Tomcat's server/lib, and
set JAVA_OPTS with:
  set JAVA_OPTS=-javaagent:../server/lib/spring-agent.jar

Tomcat was then able to start properly.  Using your setting for
JAVA_OPTS caused a failure similar to what your are seeing.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.