keystore password is the default one 'changeit'
so its not mandatory to supply

--- Pulkit Singhal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't you need to specify:
> ====
> keystorePass="somePassword"
> ====
> as well?
>
> On Jan 11, 2008 4:12 PM, Neha Agrawal
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > hi
> >    i have it my server.xml file
> > and tomcat does recognise it..as i understood fro
> mthe
> > log
> > Also now my logs are showing up following ..
> >
> > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol init
> > INFO: Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8180
> > Jan 11, 2008 3:37:23 PM
> > org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol init
> > SEVERE: Error initializing endpoint
> > java.lang.Exception: Unable to load certificate
> key
> > /var/lib/tomcat5.5/conf/localhost.key
> > (error:0906A068:PEM routines:PEM_do_header:bad
> > password read)
> >
> > --- Pulkit Singhal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Can you tell me if you are replacing this when
> you
> > > posted your question or
> > > if this is what you really have in your
> server.xml
> > > file:
> > > ====
> > > ${catalina.base}
> > > ====
> > >
> > > - Pulkit

> doc..

> > > minSpareThreads="25"

SSLCertificateFile="${catalina.base}/conf/localhost.crt"

SSLCertificateKeyFile="${catalina.base}/conf/localhost.key"

> > > .cert
> > > >
> http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/m2/howto.ca.html

> > > cakey.pem)

> > > sign it

> > > location

> > > message archive online at
> > > >

> http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > >

> >      Bring your gang together - do your thing. Go
> > http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php