The policy of our company is to deploy the jsp's separated from the
war file, to allow a finer grained control over deployment. I'm not
very fan of it, but it's something I won't be able to change. So I
need a way to point the following URL's to another place in the file
system.
http://server/[context]/jsp/*
http://server/[context]/css/*
http://server/[context]/html/*