Jesse Klaasse wrote:
[...]

Good.
Now, I should add that using [ and ] in URL's is not really something I would recommend, if only for legibility reasons. It will always make people wonder if what they're seeing in the logfile is normal, or if it's some programming syntax which "escaped" there. And I would bet that naming your servlet that way is also going to bring you trouble if you ever have to reference it in a Javascript line for instance.

André