> From: Claudio Tassini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: symlinks in webapps
>
> The goal is to have the same webapp referenced by
> two contexts

Rather than use symlinks, try using an additional <Context> element in
conf/Catalina/[host]/WebMail2.xml:

<Context docBase="WebMail" />

(Include whatever else is needed from the META-INF/context.xml file, if there
is one.  Do NOT use a path attribute.)

Haven't tried this exact situation, but I think it should work... (famous last
words).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.