> From: Mathias P.W Nilsson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Share war file / virtual hosts
>
>     <Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
>                connectionTimeout="20000"
>                redirectPort="443" />

I think you need three port 80 <Connector> elements, one for each IP address.
You may also want another <Connector> pair for IP address 127.0.0.1, if you
want to access this Tomcat from a local browser.

>       <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
>             unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
>             xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
>                 <Alias>www.domain1.se</Alias>
>                 <Alias>www.domain1.com</Alias>
>                 <Alias>domain2.com</Alias>
>       </Host>

The <Alias> elements aren't needed.

Try the above changes, and tell us what, if any, errors you get when Tomcat
starts up.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.