> From: mookiegp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Tomcat 6 Context Configuration
>
> I can't seem to figure out where in the configuration
> files I can change Tomcat to change the path to my web
> apps on the E drive.

If you want Tomcat to use just the webapps on your E: drive and not any of the
normally included ones, then change the <Host> appBase attribute to point to
the directory under which each of your webapps is installed.

If you want to keep the webapps that are bundled with Tomcat and add yours,
then create a file named conf/Catalina/[host]/[appName].xml for each webapp;
each such file should contain a <Context> element with a docBase attribute
giving the absolute path to the associated webapp.  (Do not use the path
attribute; that is determined by the name of the XML file.)

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.