> From: mookiegp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: Tomcat 6 Context Configuration
>
> <Host name="localhost"  appBase="E:\Public\Files\My Docs\Web\Sites"
> Inside the the directory on the E: drive is a copy of the
> default Tomcat index.html file for testing purposes.

That's not correct.  Each webapp must be in a directory (or .war file)
immediately under the appBase directory.  So if you have webapps A, B, and C,
you need these directories:
  E:\Public\Files\My Docs\Web\Sites\A
  E:\Public\Files\My Docs\Web\Sites\B
  E:\Public\Files\My Docs\Web\Sites\C
with appropriate files underneath those.  (The structure of a webapp is
specified in the Servlet spec - JSR 154; you should use that as a reference.)

The default webapp must be named ROOT (case sensitive, even on Windows).  You
need to put the index.html file in:
  E:\Public\Files\My Docs\Web\Sites\ROOT

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.