Hi,

I know this problem was raised million times but so far I haven't found
any good solution for that.

Basically the problem is: how can webAppA share the session object with
webAppB. Both apps are deployed within the same instance of Tomact.

A simple example of how I want it to work is:

http://localhost/webappa/setSessionAttr.jsp   -> sets session "attr" to
"value"

http://localhost/webappa/getSessionAttr.jsp   -> gets session "attr" ...
and the attribute is set to "value"

I played with crossContext param, I played with SSO, I played with
Clustering ... still haven't got what I want.

The only solutions I can think of are:

1.      Implement custom SessionManager that stores/reads session
objects in some common repository e.g.: shared library (common
classloader)
2.      implement some listeners for all applications that will notify
each other when session is created/destroyed or attrs set/unset

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Maciek