> From: Tuan Quan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: initial memory pool and maximum memory pool in Tomcat 6.x
>
> but the question really is the relationship between Memory
> Pool and Permgen, since some time my app will run out of Permgen.

PermGen size is set separately from the Java heap, using the -XX:MaxPermSize
parameter.  If you really need to expand PermGen, use that; however, you may
well have a memory leak in your application if it's hanging on to class
references when it shouldn't:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FAQ/Memory
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/spring/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2669

 - Chuck