On 16.04.2009 12:44, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Gregor Schneider wrote:
>> - Concerning how often questions regarding mod_jk are showing up in
>> the list: mod_jk - HowTo / Best practices
> Any takers for presenting this?

Not sure, whether this is too specific for ApacheCon, but yes, if there
is interest, I could give the talk. I'll submit a proposal and let the
committee decide :)

Concerning the proposal about a joined talk for httpd and mod_jk reverse
proxy solutions: putting all this into one slot will be very dificult.
Then we would need to keep it an overview thing and again people might
not get the answers they are seeking (to many "it depends" without
really explaining how you decide).

So I prefer to do either a more specific talk (like one on mod_jk), or
we would need two adjacent time slots. The latter gives maybe to much
precious time ressources to this topic.

Regards,

Rainer