From: Mike Altieri [mailto:mca...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 12:12 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat Configuration in Eclipse

Hi Ados,

Ognjen is right; the default setting in the eclipse plugin for tomcat6 is to
use the workspace metadata;
this way when you start tomcat from eclipse only the projects you have deployed
on it inside of eclipse will be the running apps.

If you want you can alter this setting by double clicking on the server; and
when the serve config opens look under
'Server Locations' ; if you choose the 'use tomcat installation' then all the
apps that are installed in your server should also start when you start the
server inside of eclipse.

This may or may not be desirable depending on your environment's needs.

Good Luck!

-Mike