The link which you gave me i have gone through it before ...but i am not
getting how to set

com.sun.management.jmxremote in the system property.

as it is written in the given link-

To enable the JMX agent for local access, set this system property when you
start the JVM or Java application:

com.sun.management.jmxremote

I am not getting how to do it.
please help me