On 10.06.2009 21:25, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Jones, Keven [mailto:keven.jo...@ncr.com] Subject: RE: Tomcat
>> maxThreads Issue
>>
>> <Connector port="8011" enableLookups="false" protocol="AJP/1.3"
>> redirectPort="8443" maxThreads="400" connectionTimeout="20000"/>
>
> The syntax is ok, but I'd have to look at the code to see if
> connectionTimeout applies to anything other than the first request
> coming through.  (AJP connections are intended to be persistent.)

Haven't read through all of the thread yet, but yes, connectionTimeout
on the AJP connector also closes the connection if the time between two
requests on an existing connections is longer than connectionTimeout.

20000 (20 seconds) is relatively short though. Setting it to something
like 300000 should be short enough.

Regards,

Rainer