On 10.06.2009 18:26, Jones, Keven wrote:
> FYI, I'm just the linux admin as the "applicatons" group/developer
> and coder is not making any headway into resolving this. This is a
> mobility application (ie. Mobile banking, so you go to your iphone
> and go to your bank.mobi..)not that it matter but....
>
> Ok, So yesterday I did perform a kill -3 and got a THREAD DUMP in the
> catalina.out file. I have copied most of it below:

The dump during times where everything is fine doesn't reveal much. You
(unfortunately) need to do this, when the problem occurs. If you manage
to catch such an event, do 3 thread dumps, each a few seconds apart from
the next. That way one can also decide, whether a situation is static or
only short term.

Regards,

Rainer