You have leaks all over the place!
You'll need to go explicitly close your connections with myriad
try/catch/finally blocks and see if you can start shoring it up that way!

-----Original Message-----
From: Arrowx7 [mailto:aluminum3...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:45 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: DBCP connection pool exhausted, can I trace borrowed connnections from
pool?

Using mysql JDBC driver.  Somewhere in the appilcation, the connections are
drawn from the DBCP pool, and never returned.  I did
dataSource.getNumActive() and dataSource.getNumIdle().  There are 2 idle
connections, and 88 active connections.  Somewhere in my web application a
process does not close the connection and return it to pool.  there a way to
print stack trace the current active connections or something to find where
it's leaky?