set properties

removeAbandoned="true"
removeAbandonedTimeout="60"
logAbandoned="true"

This will expire leaked connections and print out the stack trace from where they were acquired.

Filip

Arrowx7 wrote:
Using mysql JDBC driver.  Somewhere in the appilcation, the connections are
drawn from the DBCP pool, and never returned.  I did
dataSource.getNumActive() and dataSource.getNumIdle().  There are 2 idle
connections, and 88 active connections.  Somewhere in my web application a
process does not close the connection and return it to pool.  there a way to
print stack trace the current active connections or something to find where
it's leaky?