After doing some reading of the documentation I found that these bugs are fixed in the SVN repository. Also checking out the latest source I can see that it is revision (Checked out revision 787991) and tomcat is with version 5.5.28. Following the simple instructions on the site (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html) anyone can build the latest release and get version with these bugs fixed.

Best regards,

Nikolay Diulgerov
Network Administrator

David kerber wrote:
Niki Diulgerov wrote:
Hello there,
recently I'm reading in the security news channels that there are discovered "multiple vulnerabilities" in tomcat and almost all versions are affected.
For example these news from today:
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/149201?rdf

On the other side, I can see that the latest version of tomcat is 5.5.27 and the package is created in 2008 (06-Sep).

Are there any fixes, or some new version comes soon? Does someone know something about this.

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago, and they said that the fix in the TC6 line is already done in 6.0.20, and the TC5.5 and TC4 lines will have this fixed in the not-too-distant future.