On 01.07.2009 19:03, Robert Schmid wrote:
> I have solved part of the problem.  Apple installs a virtual host
> configuration file called "0000_any_80_.conf" in the sites directory.
> That file interferes with ProxyPass directives in other virtual host
> configs.  So #1 below is fixed.
>
> Still no cookies though and no meaningful errors.
>
> I have reduce my config to the following;
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>     ServerName ajax.newdom.com
>     ServerAdmin r...@newdom.com
>     DocumentRoot "/Domains/com/newdom/htdocs"
>     DirectoryIndex "index.shtml" "index.html" "index.php"
>     CustomLog "/var/log/apache2/access_log" "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
>     ErrorLog "/var/log/apache2/error_log"
>     ErrorDocument 404 /error.html
>     LogLevel warn
>     <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
>         ProxyPassReverse /eoservice ajp://127.0.0.1:8011/EOService
>         ProxyPass /eoservice ajp://127.0.0.1:8011/EOService
>         ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /eoservice /EOService
>         ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain / /
>     </IfModule>
>     <Directory "/Domains/com/newdom/htdocs">
>         AllowOverride None
>         <IfModule mod_dav.c>
>             DAV Off
>         </IfModule>
>         Options All +Includes -ExecCGI -Indexes
>     </Directory>
> </VirtualHost>

You can track the cookies send by the browser and the server in the
access log of Tomcat and the access log of Apache HTTPD to get an idea,
whether they get send and where they might get lost.

Add %{Set-Cookie}o and %{Cookie}i to the access log format in your httpd
config and your Tomcat config and also activate the access log of Tomcat.

Regards,

Rainer