On 14.09.2009 12:02, balakarthik.baska...@wipro.com wrote:
> But I think you mentioned earlier that you were able to simulate the
> problem.

I didn't simulate, I understodd from reading the code. I also said, it
should go away when using recovery_options. So please:

- optimize your configuration
- see whether you still have problems and let us know if so

The configurations will not help with Akamai eventually caching
incomplete responses. If a backend doesn't send the full response, we
can't fix it with configuration.

Regards,

Rainer