I managed to set up Tomcat 6.0.20 on my Ubuntu Jaunty box, but I can't
seem to access the server from outside my LAN. Port forwarding is
working OK (tested with port scanner and by starting SSH on the port),
and I can also access Tomcat from all computers on my LAN.

I've tried poking around the documentation, but nothing seems to
suggest that Tomcat would default to not accepting outside
connections. I hope I'm not making a fool out of myself here, but I
really could use some pointers (_not_ of the int* variety :P ) here.

--
Tom Eklöf
Recidite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!