> Thomas,
>
> On 11/11/2009 9:45 AM, thomas2004 wrote:
>
>>> 20-40 minutes is an unreasonable amount of time to wait for an HTTP request
>> to complete. I recommend changing your architecture so that HTTP requests
>> don't have to take so long.
>
>> Surely is a good idea. But the situation is we just host the application for
>> our customer who will do not want to change their program. They said it
>> works by mod_jk 1.2.26, why not by 1.2.28? I am not able to give them a
>> satisfied answer.
>
> Well, Rainer Jung (one of the main authors of mod_jk) apparently can't
> come up with a good answer, and I have nothing to add.
>
> I suspect this has little to do with the version of mod_jk, but who knows?
>
> If mod_jk 1.2.26 works and 1.2.28 does not, it seems reasonable to stick
> with 1.2.26 for the time being. If you're willing to work with Rainer on
> debugging this, perhaps he can figure out what's wrong and fix it.

Basically we already know, what the issue is and why it changed between
1.2.26 and 1.2.28. I'm hoping for Mladen to chime in, because he
committed the change.

Thomas can open an issue in Bugzilla, which helps us not forgetting it.
Topic: "Socker read returns EAGAIN during long wait".

Regards,

Rainer