Hello Thomas,

On 17.11.2009 11:05, thomas2004 wrote:

>> I think the reproduction with html is not working because of some other
> reasons likely not related with mod_jk. In the original message he has a
> jk error message referring to errno 11=EAGAIN. There is a change between
> 1.2.26 and 1.2.28 related to how EAGAIN gets handled while waiting for
> data. So I can imagine he really hit a bug there, although I'm not sure,
> because we have to check, whether that observation also happens without
> socket_timeout and reply_timeout.
>

> Hi Rainer and Christopher,
>
> I think one can reconstruct my problem in a simple way:
>
> Write a small web-application which contains two steps/pages. The first one
> has a button "submit". One click the button and it will send a request to
> backend. The backend does nothing but just sleep for a while such as 5 min.,
> 10 min. etc. And then send back the time stamp back to browser (the second
> page).
>
> In this way one can check if this problem has to do with mod_jk (or apache
> httpd) version or not.

I know, that you have seen a problem, the errno=11 thing. I need to
know, whether *this* problem (errno=11, which is your original PDF
generation problem) also happens, when no socket-timeout and no
reply_timeout is set.

Your reproduction attempt using a simple html snippet did *not* show a
mod_jk problem and therefore is of no interest for me at the moment.
Let's concentrate on the test case with errno=11.

Regards,

Rainer