Hi Chuck, David and tomcat users,

thanks for your answer. David your interpretation fits more than to 80%.

I want an acceptCout of 250. A new request reaches the tomcat server.
As next step(s) the tomcat map the request to my servlet. Before the
business logic start I would check how much request are in the accept
queue. Contains the accept queue, for example 80 request, should the
reject able request rejected.

Quote from Chuck: "Note that the accept queue is not visible to
Tomcat, since it's maintained by the comm stack of the OS."
Quote from David  : "Unfortunately, since Tomcat knows nothing about
the requests in the accept queue,...."

Is there no way to get this information (How much requests are in the
accept queue?) out?

Regards,
Thomas