Hello,

Thanks for all replies!

Let me reply to some of them:

* Only webapps folder is shared between servers using glusterfs.

* Tomcat version is a bit old but it has been working for months without any
issues. So i don't think it is a case of upgrading it.

* War files does not seem to be corrupted. Otherwise other servers wouldn't be
able to deploy them, right?

* I can confirm that tomcat can write to webapps and webapps/Box/, just checked
these permissions.

drwxrwsrwx 5 user tomcat 4.0K Jan 21 11:05 Box
-rw-r--r-- 1 user tomcat  27M Jan 21 11:04 Box.war

Regards,
---

Fernando Marcelo