> From: Fernando Morgenstern [mailto:ferna...@consultorpc.com]
> Subject: Re: Error: Invalid or unreadable WAR file : error in opening
> zip file
>
> * Only webapps folder is shared between servers using glusterfs.

That's a problem.  Multiple Tomcats may try to expand .war files
simultaneously, scribbling on each other.  You need to have a separate webapps
directory for each instance.

> * Tomcat version is a bit old

But what is the version?  6.0.0 was not functional.  If you can't identify what
you've got, I would certainly replace it with a known, current one.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.