You can achieve that right now. Use the NIO connector, And then set up the
write buffer:

<Connector protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
           socket.txBufSize="set socket buffer size in bytes here"

The only "blocking" aspect the connector actually has is to put the data in
the OS TCP write buffer. After that, the OS delivers it asynchronously.
So if you size this buffer correctly, you will achieve complete non blocking
data

Filip