Jeff Montgomey wrote:
> Thanks for all the help. Is there are way to fix the serial numbers to
> be in that date format?

I was suffering from the same problem. In my case this was not just a
warning. In fact the swedish (.se) name servers would not even accept my
name servers when they did not reply the same soa-serials.

I wrote a small patch, put it on my website and mailed it to Bill. I
should have posted it on the list too, but I forgott.

You can find the patch and instructions here:
http://pelme.se/~andreas/code/vegadns-soa-update

I guess it is not a good idea to put this in 0.9.x because the database
has to be altered. I would really like to see this behaviour by default
in 1.x. If you are interested, I can write patches for it.

I hope it helps you out.

--
Andreas Pelme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+46(0)704773720