Bob Hutchinson wrote:
> On Saturday 09 June 2007 2:47 pm, Daniel Grant wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Was hoping to get some opinions.
>>
>> I currently run vegadns 0.9.10 stable - 200+ domains and about 10 user
>> accounts - all is well apart from the odd code bug, but the systems
>> works well.
>>

> Here is a version of vegadns derived from 0.9.x
>
> http://robinbowes.com/svn/vegadns

Interesting.  Can anyone summarize the changes in this version?  This
svn browser doesn't show commit logs as far as I can tell.  It does
appear that the adodb layer has been added.

I certainly want to hear about any bugs that exist (aside from what's
still on sourceforge).  But as a preview, here are the things I'm
planning to do:

1) Fix bugs listed on sourceforge (DomainKeys issues, etc)
2) Get SRV patch integrated
3) Port 1.1.6 to Joe Stump's PHP5 OOP Framework, which I've been working
with on other projects.  This will also coincide with a shift to a more
PEAR oriented codebase, so that there will be less code to maintain in
VegaDNS.  I already have a pear channel in place for easy package
management.
4) Better BIND support
5) Suggestions?

Ok, back to vacation.  I'll likely not respond again before next week.
But comments, etc. are welcome.

Cheers,

Bill