Hi

Was hoping to get some opinions.

I currently run vegadns 0.9.10 stable - 200+ domains and about 10 user accounts - all is well apart from the odd code bug, but the systems works well.

Recently I have been playing with 1.1.6 dev version on a dev server. I have to say this version is much more friendly and packed with cool features.

I'm not a fan of dev software on a production server - so was wondering .. whats the status of the project, is anyone actively working on new code/bugs etc?

Also - would anyone recomment using 1.1.6 as a production server?

Thanks

Daniel Grant