Hi,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM, rawe <ralph.wey...@dachser.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after updating from Wicket 1.4 to 1.5.4 I get a 404 error when doing a form
> submit.
> I get this error when calling a SubmitLink or a normal page submit.
> It's working in Tomcat 6, but not with Websphere 6.1
>
> My Log output is empty - no error log !
> The only message is (german):
> "Error 404: Berichteter Fehler: 404"
>
> I already contacted our IBM support but they say it's an application problem
> (Wicket problem)
> They say that the root is a HTTP Statuscode 302 found

For a paid support I think they have to give you more detailed
explanation what exactly they find as a problem in normal redirect.

> I have absolutly no idea what could be the problem!
>
> The same  application was/is running without problems under Wicket 1.4.18 on
> Websphere 6.1 and Tomcat5 and also under Wicket 1.5.4 on Tomcat6. But not
> with Wicket 1.5.4 and Websphere 6.1
>
> Do you have any hints?

Put a breakpoint in WicketServlet#doGet and #doPost methods and see
whether these methods are called at all and why Wicket decides that it
should not handle the request.

> Thanks in advance
>
> Ralph

Martin Grigorov