Great! I'm happy to see that we agree on release a new main version! I
guess I should get in contact with Sally Khudairi to prepare an
announcement for press. Maybe Martijn could help us with this task. The
last announcement can be found here:

http://mail-archives.us.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201805.mbox/browser