Our documentation subwiki is multilingual, english and german.
Unfortunately, at the moment only some pages are translated, some exist in
german only, some in english only (doh!).
If a user is using german (default) as interface language, and searches for
a page what only exists in english, the page is not found. You have to
selected "english" unter language in the advanced search options.

We noticed that deleting the language setting of a page results in the page
beeing found in either language, it is listet as "No Language" in the search
results.

Is this the recommanded approach?

Thanks.