Hi,

We have this javascript function

  function getStats(event) {

    var url = "$xwiki.getURL('cdlsDashboard.statsGlobal',
'view')?xpage=plain&outputSyntax=plain";

    request(url, setStats, event);

  }

Since migration to version 8 the browser console shows a strange get function
and resulting error:
cdlsworld.devxwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/cdlsDashboard/$xwiki.getURL('cdlsDashboard.statsGlobal',%20'view')

It looks like the velocity is not based before creating a javascript?
I've had similar in a stylesheet extension

Is something changed in version XWiki 8 (we came from 6.4.x)?

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>