I mentioned "English citizen" only in an informal sense. I probably meant
"someone who has lived or lives in England," as I do not know if
"digestive" is used in a similar fashion in all of the British empire
(i.e., Scotland, Wales, ....). (If I am using "British empire" improperly
as a synonym for "United Kingdom," no doubt list members will correct me.)

BTW, the package that was labeled "digestive" has a description of "wheaten
biscuits, half covered with real milk chocolate." In the interest of
science, I opened the package and tried them. Very much like animal
crackers with chocolate frosting.

Jim