2002-06-07

No, they are not.  Some of us use it at work.  We don't have a company
internet server and use a local DSL service, with limited e-mail accounts.
So, only a privileged few get the accounts on their PC's that come with the
service.  The rest of us can either use the main account set up on
administrative server, or set up an account such as Yahoo or Hotmail on
their own PC's.  Hotmail only has a 1 MB mailbox capacity, which is
impractical for sending large drawing files.  But, Yahoo has a 6 MB
capacity, so all of us have signed up with Yahoo.  We were all able to
configure Outlook Express to download the mail onto our individual PC's.  No
one has ever had a problem with getting mail via Yahoo.

Even though we chose to set up Outlook to view our mail, Yahoo can also be
accessed from the Yahoo Website.  Thus, you can save disk space and download
time by not actually downloading any of the mail to your personal PC.  You
can even post messages from the website.  It is very user friendly and does
not choke on HTML.

So, for this reason I would recommend to those with mail software problems
to at least try Yahoo.  You might find it so wonderful, you'll kick yourself
for not trying it sooner.

John