From: "Mike Joy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "U.S. Metric Association" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [USMA:23137] Re: Drudge 24 h format
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 06:55:23 +0800

Nat,

The 24h format is not so much a problem because of its extensive use in the
military in the 20th century. As most youngsters spent some time with the
military, they accepted it as a normal measuring system for time.

Now the military is using SI units more, so tomorrow's generation will
accept it as a normal measuring system for general usage.

Mike Joy