I confess I just went to the US version of the weather page on the site
and saw only Fahrenheit temperatures. (The Canadian and UK versions used
Celsius only.) Based on this I leapt to the conclusion (erroneous, from
what you saw for yourself) that the entire US version of the site
exclusively used US Customary units. I'm glad to hear that's not
entirely true!

Ezra