Yes--I saw the Crest product last night during my "metric patrol."  The
significance of the Reckitt-Benckiser and the Pfizer products is that these
manufacturers state the doses in milliliters only, make NO mention of
teaspoonfuls or tablespoonfuls, and also make a label statement that means they
want the user to think metric:  "mL = milliliter."  That is new. That is a
breakthrough.  The FDA, which has jurisdiction over the Drug Facts labeling,
answered my recent query to say that they have not banned household units from
this labeling, so it appears to represent an industry effort.

Paul Trusten, Registered Pharmacist
Vice President and Public Relations Director
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.
Midland, Texas, USA
+1(432)528-7724
www.metric.org