John, I have emended Wikipeida pages in the past and might be able to do so here. Do you have a citation for your assertion regarding UK law? If so, I will try to emend that page and to affix the proper citation.

Jim

On 2013-12-12 14:36, j...@frewston.plus.com wrote:
Actually, in the UK it is the law to quote acceleration times as 0 to 62
mph (= 100 km/h), so it is ONLY the USA that uses 0 to 60 mph.

John F-L

-----Original Message----- From: Ressel, Howard (DOT)
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:25 PM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:53430] RE: 0 to 100 km/h Performance Measure for
Automotive Acceleration

I agree, we Americans tend to be a bit arrogant and thing that the only
way is the US way.