Tell that to BIPM. Those are all official SI measurements and internationally recognized. Ignoring them is to bury your head in the sand.

David Pearl MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917

----- Message from hbwy...@earthlink.net ---------
    Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:46:15 -0800
    From: Harry Wyeth <hbwy...@earthlink.net>
 Subject: [USMA:53463] Re: Math Test
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>

What is the point here? I started the survey and quit when encountering all the arcane prefixes. If the goal is to educate folks about the simplicity of SI, this is a great way to botch it. No real person in a metric country will ever know what a yota-whatever is, and it is not necessary. If we could get people to just deal with liters, kilometers and meters, and kilograms (and a few of their variations that we all use), that is all we need to do. The results of this "survey" will be meaningless, regardless of the good intent of the person who created it.

HARRY WYETH

David Pearl MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917

----- End message from hbwy...@earthlink.net -----