From: Harold_Potsdamer
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 2:15 AM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Cc: cont...@metricpioneer.com ; kenneth.butc...@nist.gov ;
david.sef...@nist.gov
Subject: [USMA:53994] Re: State by State Metrication

I’m not a big fan of unit pricing, as I don’t see it as an effective means of
price comparisons.  Yes, you can compare the price of brand A to brand B in the
same store, but what about the price of the same brand between stores?

I would rather see standard product sizes in increments of some rounded metric
amount as one would find in a normal metric country.