Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:17:37 -0500
From: "Phil Renner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [VACList] Double Bed

I have not contemplated switching my twin bed with bunks overhead Overlander
to a double, but I can reccommend an excellant source for custom sized foam
mattresses. I replaced all my mattresses with foam from

http://www.foamorder.com/

and was very pleased with both the quality and the price. I choose the
moderate priced foam for the twins and then gambled on their "random"
quality for the upper berths. Apparently the "random" quality is just
whatever they have on hand (or want to get rid of). Lots of options, and
finishing add ons available. They will also make some very odd shapes for
unusual applications.

Phil Renner
63' Overlander