Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:38:48 -0800
From: "Oliver Filippi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VACList] Source for Worthington aluminum propane cylinders

Does anyone on the list have a suggestion for a good or recommended (good prices)
source for Worthington aluminum propane cylinders?

Thank you,
Oliver Filippi

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:41:46 -0800
From: "Oliver Filippi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VACList] Hooking up electrical propane fuel gages to older Airstream

What would be involved to connect the new electrical propane fuel gages to an older
Airstream?

Perhaps my first question should be, "How well do they work."

Thank you,

Oliver Filippi