Hi Jim,

Have you used svn export?  That is how I deploy from the repository to the
development environment.  The export command will push out only the files in
your project and leave behind all of the svn meta directories and files.  It
will also omit any files that are not under revision control.

In addtion to your repository trunk you should organize your repository
further by having branches and tags directories.  A branch allows you to
have 2 or more independent working revisions.  This allows you to try out
new features without disturbing your main line of development.

A tag would be used to allow you to "roll back" to any given point in time
(you wouldn't be using the rollback command, per se, just exporting from a
different, earlier tag).  Tags are often used to denote a particular
release.

--
Robert Riggen
Zend Certified Web Developer