Hi Terry,

I can't recommend any of them specifically, but while I was searching for an open source billing system, I couldn't seem to stop running into open source ERP solutions that handle warehousing/inventory. If you google "open source ERP" or check freshmeat.net for the same there are certainly a lot to look at.

-Zach.