----- Original Message -----

Instead of 'make check' the Valadate version also allows you to:
cd tests
./valactests-0.34
This shows TAP output for the tests and produces a log in TAP
format called valactests-0.34.log This includes HTTP links to
bugzilla reports and can be fed into a CI system such as Jenkins.

Ultimately it would be nice to specify a subset of tests so test
first development could be made easier. Then run the full regression
suite once the feature is passing the initial tests.

I hope people like it,

Al